Great Lakes Filters provides non woven pultrusion fabrics with unique advantages in manufacturing processes, filament winding, end use products, and highly customized requests for end clients. Our goal is to develop value-adding solutions to today’s ever-changing market demands. We work closely with our clients to provide the exact result you need for success.
All of our polyester surface veil fabrics are produced with 100% continuous filaments 6,6 and provide high quality product uniformity and unmatched mechanical strength with no loose fibers or linting. The high temperature resistance along with chemical affinity to all resin types provide the manufacturer with greater flexibility around process temperatures and speed.
Whatever your need, we are able to achieve the desired performance within your composite fabric application.
Contact Great Lakes Filters and get a quote for pultrusion fabric.
- Thermal stability and high melting point
- Extends product life
- Improved surface appearance
- Reduced surface shrinkage
- Lower porosity
- High tensile and tear strength
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Affinity to a wide variety of resins
- Surface protection and durability
- Rapid wet out
- Reduces fiber exposure
- Excellent UV performance
- Maximum uniformity for high quality applications