Filter Vessels and Housings
Great Lakes Filters supplies filter vessels for a variety of industries. Our engineers can help you with efficient and affordable options for filter vessels and help reduce your overall production costs. Great Lakes carries single, multi-bag, and duplex vessel options, with baskets in several mesh sizes. Call us today for planning your next filter vessel purchase. Our team of application engineers can help spec out the optimal filter vessel for your process. These vessels are used in a variety of applications and markets, from paint and chemical processing, to food and beverage markets, Great Lakes’ filter vessels have been deployed for basically any and all processes.
- Sanitary connections
- Different outlet connection
- Adjustable legs
- Displacement Ports for easier servicing
- Custom micron rated Basket Strainer/Bags of any kind. View Bags Here
Unfiltered liquid enters the housing above the bag or basket and passes down through them. Solids are contained inside the bag or basket, where they’re easily and completely removed when the unit is serviced. Fluid bypass around the basket is prevented because the outside diameter of the filter bag seals radially against the housing inside diameter. A single cover gasket is used to seal the opening, and covers can be installed and removed without tools.
- All standard size bags, with custom options available
- Strainer baskets available
- Wide variety of mesh sizes
- Wide variety of NPT / ANSI Flange options
- ASME stamp filter vessels available
- Accessories available (o-rings, bags, and cartridges)
- Buna, Ethylene Propylene, Viton, or Teflon o-ring seal options available